Travel to Łódź
By train from Warsaw Airport
- Take a train service from the airport to ”Warszawa Zachodnia” (25 minutes).
- Take a direct train to ”Łódź Kaliska” (2 hours). A ticket can be bought from the train attendant.Credit cards are not always accepted. See connections.
- To get to your hotel from the train station, please see the map below. You can buy a local transport ticket in vending machines located in all buses and trams (first carriage only). Vending machines accept credit cards.
By plane directly to Łódź
There is a small
airport in Łódź with regular flights from London, Amsterdam, Munich, Dublin and Oslo.From the airport you can take the following transport to get to your hotel:
- Tobaco Hotel: bus no 65
- Holiday Inn, Boutique Hostel: bus no 55
- Hilton, Qubus: bus 65 or 55 & transfer to tram no 14
You can buy a local transport ticket in vending machines located in all
buses and trams (first carriage only). Vending machines accept credit
Getting to the VCSEL Day venue
You can take tram no 14 from any recommended hotel and then a short walk. Please refer to the maps below.
Conference Dinner will take place on Friday at 8 p.m in Gronowalski Restaurant.
Address: ul. Księdza Biskupa Wincentego Tymienieckiego 22/24.